Ekiti state government scholarship 2022 application portal is here. This page contains relevant information regarding the 2022 scholarship grant. Kindly follow the steps provided here to apply for the Ekiti state government scholarship scheme for primary, secondary, undergraduates and postgraduates students.
Do you wish to apply for the Ekiti state government scholarship program 2022? We will guide you on how to apply for the scholarship program and be a successful beneficiary.
However, it is important to note that the scholarship application form is totally free and can be obtained online at the scholarship portal. Do not pay money to any individual in exchange for the application form.
Over the years, theEkiti state government has been offering suitably qualified candidates scholarship grant to aid them in their academic pursuit. This scholarship is available to all the indigenes of Ekiti state.
- Ebonyi state government scholarship
- Edo state government scholarship
- Delta state government scholarship
- Enugu state government scholarship
- Gombe state government scholarship
To be successfully selected for this scholarship, there are certain requirements you need to have. These requirements and qualifications are very important as only qualified candidates will be selected for the forthcoming screening exercise.
Ekiti State Government Scholarship Requirements 2021
- Candidate must indigene of Ekiti State.
- Candidate must be a student of an approved institution.
- Candidates in Higher Institutions like the university, Polytechnics, College of Education etc are expected to have a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Candidate must have the WASSCE certificate with at least 5 credit passed in the core subjects including mathematics and English language
- Candidate must not have any bad record in his/her institution
- Candidate must posses the First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
- Candidate must have a valid Certificate of Origin.
- Candidate must have a print out of his/her Statement of Result containing your CGPA (That is for University/Polytechnic/ College/ School of Nursing Students etc).
How to Apply for Ekiti State Government Scholarship 2022
To apply for the Ekiti state government scholarship, you need to visit the application portal and start filling the application form. Ensure that you have met the above requirements before applying for the scholarship program.
Follow the instructions below to apply for the Ekiti state government scholarship 2022:
- Visit www.ekitistate.gov.ng
- Navigate to “Scholarship”
- Create an account with your active email
- Select your category
- Fill the online application form
- Attach the required documents
After the selection process, all shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email and SMS for the next stage of the scholarship.